The IN FACILITIES CARDS, its subsidiaries, affiliates (collectively, the “IN FACILITIES CARDS”, “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of all consumers (“you” or “user”) who access and/or use, whether as a guest or a registered user, our websites, or portions of our websites, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through our websites, any webpages, our online or offline mobile applications that run on smart phones, tablets and other devices which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our sites (all of which are collectively called our “Sites”).
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
PERSONS UNDER AGE OF 18 YEARS
The Sites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. Our Sites are not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age without legal parental or guardian consent. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on our Sites without legal parental or guardian consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 if such information is provided without legal parental or guardian consent. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Sites, or on or through any of their features register on the Sites, make any purchases through our Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Sites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use without legal parental or guardian consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18 for which there is no legal parental or guardian consent, please contact us.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Depending on which of our products and/or services you use and how you interact with our Sites, we collect different kinds of information from or about you. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, address, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, location, email address and/or telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details, payment history.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, make and model (mobile phones only), operating system, hardware version, platform, device settings and other technology identification on the devices used to access our Sites, file and software names and types, device identifiers, time zone setting and location, device locations such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
We do not collect the following Special Categories of Personal Data: your philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for or purchase our products or services;
- create an account or register on our Sites;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you or further services to be provided to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- correspond with us (online or offline including via email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us;
post material on our Sites; or give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Sites, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other Sites employing our cookies.
- Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling our Sites to provide certain of your requested services such as retaining your shopping bag items.
- Category 2: Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect anonymous information on the users of our Sites to enable us to improve the operation of our Sites. For example, we utilise cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at and browse or use our Sites, and highlight improvement areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing. The data stored by these cookies does not include personal details from which an individual’s identity can be established.
- Category 3: Functionality cookies. These cookies retain choices you make such as member ID, email ID and other preferences in order to help you avoid having to re-enter the information as you navigate through our Sites, including the shopping cart.
- Category 4: Targeting or advertising cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits to allow us to provide advertising relevant to you and your interests. The cookies retain information about the websites you have visited. This information is shared with other parties such as advertisers on an anonymous basis. Your personally identifiable information such as your name and address is not shared with such third parties. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised advertisements when you visit certain third party websites.
- Web beacons: Pages of our Sites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and collect other related website and app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
- Log files: We may use log files to capture your activities on our apps as they interact with our Sites. Information captured in such log files may include the types of content you view or engage with and the frequency or duration of your activities.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers based either inside or outside the EU;
- advertising networks based either inside or outside the EU;
- search information providers based either inside or outside the EU; or
- third parties we contract with and/or their subsidiaries and affiliates to provide you a service based either inside or outside the EU
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services based either inside or outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based either inside or outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources based either inside or outside the EU.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where we need to perform a contract we have with a third party to provide you a product or service.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email, text message or other means. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us. if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Direct Marketing by the Company If you do not wish to have your personal data used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product or service purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by Contacting us.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data and Special Categories of Personal Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside the Company for marketing purposes. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
You can choose whether or not to allow our Sites to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of our Sites may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
INTERNAL THIRD PARTIES
Our companies, their subsidiaries and affiliates acting as joint controllers or processors who provide IT and system administration services and undertake reporting.
EXTERNAL THIRD PARTIES
- Service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services or who we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data confidential and secure and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Any other party, their subsidiaries and affiliates which we have contracted with to provide you with a service and/or product.